You can find below detailed information on how to remove Kinza for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. More information on Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\87.0.4280.141\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.99 MB (2091096 bytes) on disk and is titled kinza.exe.
The following executables are contained in Kinza. They take 8.75 MB (9171720
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (800.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.99 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (982.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.7.2
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Kinza from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza program will be found very quickly. After you click Kinza in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-09 10:22:18.000