Kinza is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. You can read more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. Usually the Kinza application is found in the C:\Users\Volun\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. Kinza's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\Volun\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\84.0.4147.125\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.84 MB (1932888 bytes) on disk and is labeled kinza.exe.
Kinza contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.00 MB (8392456
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (688.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.84 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.18 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (854.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.47 MB)
This info is about Kinza version 6.4.2
only. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application offered by Kinza 開発者. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza program will be found very quickly. When you select Kinza in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-16 02:04:45.337