This info is about Kinza for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. Check out here
for more information on Kinza 開発者. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Kinza's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\74.0.3729.131\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1897048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Kinza. They occupy 12.42 MB (13028192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome_proxy.exe (565.50 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.81 MB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (592.50 KB)
- new_kinza.exe (1.83 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (680.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.01 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.29 MB)
The current page applies to Kinza version 5.5.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program marketed by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza program will be found very quickly. When you click Kinza in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-17 20:46:42.927