Kinza is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. More info about Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. Kinza is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\84.0.4147.135\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Kinza's primary file takes around 1.84 MB (1932888 bytes) and is named kinza.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Kinza. They take about 8.00 MB (8392456
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (688.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.84 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.18 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (854.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.3
of Kinza. You can find here a few links to other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application offered by the software company Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kinza from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza application will be found automatically. When you select Kinza in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 04:15:56.393