This page is about Kinza for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Take a look here
for more details on Kinza 開発者. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\73.0.3683.86\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.81 MB (1897048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Kinza. They take 6.03 MB (6324912
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (565.50 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.81 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (680.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.01 MB)
This page is about Kinza version 5.4.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application released by Kinza 開発者. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kinza with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza app will be found very quickly. When you click Kinza in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-27 08:32:59.763