Kinza is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. You can find out more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Kinza's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\86.0.4240.183\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1863256 bytes) on disk and is titled kinza.exe.
Kinza is composed of the following executables which take 7.42 MB (7783176
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (632.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.78 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.11 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (780.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.16 MB)
This data is about Kinza version 6.6.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application offered by Kinza 開発者. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kinza in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-04 15:13:41.943