Kinza is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Check out here
for more details on Kinza 開発者. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\84.0.4147.105\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.85 MB (1943128 bytes) on disk and is titled kinza.exe.
Kinza is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.05 MB (8441096
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (697.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (863.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.48 MB)
This web page is about Kinza version 6.4.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-29 01:11:05.747