This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. You can read more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. Kinza is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\86.0.4240.111\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1863256 bytes) on disk and is called kinza.exe.
The executables below are part of Kinza. They take about 7.42 MB (7783176
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (632.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.78 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.11 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (780.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6.1
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by the software company Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Kinza from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found automatically. When you select Kinza in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-04 15:10:41.913