Kinza is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. Check out here
where you can read more on Kinza 開発者. Kinza is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\78.0.3904.129\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.75 MB (1835256 bytes) on disk.
Kinza is comprised of the following executables which take 6.55 MB (6871784
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (714.74 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 5.9.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application marketed by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-06 22:08:55.243