You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Further information on Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. Usually the Kinza program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\80.0.3987.87\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kinza. Kinza's primary file takes around 1.72 MB (1803352 bytes) and is called kinza.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Kinza. They occupy 6.60 MB (6924552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (696.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (838.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.0
of Kinza. You can find below info on other versions of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program marketed by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Kinza from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-11 09:54:04.240