You can find below details on how to remove Kinza for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. More information on Kinza 開発者 can be seen here
. Usually the Kinza application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\75.0.3770.80\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named kinza.exe and its approximative size is 1.68 MB (1765456 bytes).
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.28 MB (6582440
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (653.00 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.68 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (767.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.0
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by the software company Kinza 開発者. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kinza in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-08 21:25:51.947