This info is about Kinza for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. You can find out more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\75.0.3770.142\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.58 MB (1655384 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.59 MB (5858568
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.58 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (660.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.80 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 5.6.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by Kinza 開発者. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kinza in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-20 13:08:47.250