Kinza is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. Take a look here
for more info on Kinza 開発者. Kinza is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\85.0.4183.102\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.91 MB (2007640 bytes) on disk.
Kinza contains of the executables below. They take 8.41 MB (8813320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (752.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.91 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (920.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.67 MB)
This web page is about Kinza version 6.5.1
alone. For other Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kinza in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-10 20:17:57.450