Kinza is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. You can read more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. Kinza is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\83.0.4103.106\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.82 MB (1910360 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kinza. They take about 7.95 MB (8335112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (676.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (832.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.43 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 6.3.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza application will be found automatically. When you click Kinza in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-17 07:41:12.147