You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Kinza 開発者. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\72.0.3626.121\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1705560 bytes) on disk and is called kinza.exe.
The following executables are contained in Kinza. They take 8.98 MB (9413896
bytes) on disk.
- kinza.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1,007.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (585.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.2
of Kinza. For more Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by Kinza 開発者. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Kinza from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kinza in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-16 00:12:06.173