This web page is about Kinza for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. More information on Kinza 開発者 can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\73.0.3683.103\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kinza. Kinza's main file takes about 1.81 MB (1897048 bytes) and is called kinza.exe.
Kinza contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.03 MB (6324912
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (565.50 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.81 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (680.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.01 MB)
This info is about Kinza version 5.4.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Kinza 開発者. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kinza in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-09 21:20:32.780