Kinza is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. More info about Kinza 開発者 can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\87.0.4280.66\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kinza. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.99 MB (2089560 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.74 MB (9169160
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (799.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.99 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (982.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.7.0
of Kinza. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application marketed by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza program will be found automatically. When you click Kinza in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-27 08:44:57.010