This page contains detailed information on how to remove Kinza for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. Check out here
for more information on Kinza 開発者. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\71.0.3578.98\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled kinza.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1588312 bytes).
Kinza is comprised of the following executables which take 7.95 MB (8340744
bytes) on disk:
- kinza.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (348.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.01 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (465.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.0
of Kinza. For more Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program marketed by the software company Kinza 開発者. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kinza with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found automatically. After you select Kinza in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-25 22:37:21.760