Kinza is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Further information on Kinza 開発者 can be seen here
. Usually the Kinza program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\81.0.4044.122\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.71 MB (1792088 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.55 MB (6869768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.71 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (828.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.38 MB)
This page is about Kinza version 6.2.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application marketed by Kinza 開発者. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kinza from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza program will be found very quickly. When you click Kinza in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-24 07:27:13.250