This web page is about Kinza for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. More information on Kinza 開発者 can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Kinza's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\79.0.3945.88\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it takes around 1.72 MB (1805560 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.43 MB (6741224
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (692.74 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (840.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.0
of Kinza. For other Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application marketed by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-25 05:47:50.093