Kinza is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. Open here
where you can find out more on Kinza 開発者. Kinza is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\80.0.3987.163\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.72 MB (1805912 bytes) on disk and is named kinza.exe.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.61 MB (6934280
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (698.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (840.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.39 MB)
This info is about Kinza version 6.1.8
alone. For other Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application offered by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza application will be found automatically. When you click Kinza in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-03 22:59:59.190