Kinza is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. Go over here
for more details on Kinza 開発者. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\85.0.4183.121\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled kinza.exe and it has a size of 1.91 MB (2007640 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Kinza. They take 8.41 MB (8813320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (752.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.91 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (920.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.5.2
of Kinza. For more Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program by Kinza 開発者. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Kinza from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-22 22:48:47.840