This web page is about Kinza for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. You can find out more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\81.0.4044.138\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kinza. The application's main executable file is called kinza.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1792088 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Kinza. They take 6.55 MB (6869768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.71 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (828.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.38 MB)
The current page applies to Kinza version 6.2.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program marketed by Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kinza in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-11 01:45:36.917