Kinza is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. Further information on Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. Kinza is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\80.0.3987.122\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named kinza.exe and occupies 1.72 MB (1805400 bytes).
Kinza contains of the executables below. They take 6.61 MB (6933768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (698.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (840.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 6.1.4
only. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application by the software company Kinza 開発者. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza application will be found automatically. After you click Kinza in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-01 11:08:36.360