Kinza is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. More information on Kinza 開発者 can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Kinza's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\86.0.4240.75\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.93 MB (2026584 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.48 MB (8896776
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (760.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.93 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (937.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6.0
of Kinza. For more Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Kinza from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kinza in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-12 21:49:19.290