This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. More data about Kinza 開発者 can be read here
. Kinza is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName.LAPTOP-111IGOIM\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.LAPTOP-111IGOIM\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\83.0.4103.116\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled kinza.exe and it has a size of 1.69 MB (1769048 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Kinza. They occupy 7.02 MB (7356168
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (563.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.69 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (693.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.3
of Kinza. You can find below a few links to other Kinza releases:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application offered by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza application will be found automatically. When you select Kinza in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-01 14:24:48.310