This web page is about Kinza for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. More information on Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. Usually the Kinza application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\79.0.3945.130\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.72 MB (1805552 bytes) on disk and is labeled kinza.exe.
The executables below are part of Kinza. They take an average of 6.43 MB (6741200
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (692.73 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (840.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.2
of Kinza. For other Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application marketed by Kinza 開発者. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kinza in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-04 02:34:14.180