You can find below details on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. You can find out more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. Usually the Kinza program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\75.0.3770.100\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. kinza.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.68 MB (1765464 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kinza. They occupy an average of 6.28 MB (6582448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (653.00 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.68 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (767.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.21 MB)
This info is about Kinza version 5.6.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Kinza releases:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application marketed by the software company Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza app will be found automatically. When you click Kinza in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-21 20:35:28.600