You can find below details on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Open here
for more info on Kinza 開発者. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Kinza's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\84.0.4147.89\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.84 MB (1932888 bytes) on disk.
Kinza is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.00 MB (8392456
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (688.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.84 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.18 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (854.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.0
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application released by the software company Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kinza in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-24 00:42:03.407