You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Kinza for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. Open here
where you can read more on Kinza 開発者. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\72.0.3626.109\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Kinza's main file takes about 1.80 MB (1892440 bytes) and is named kinza.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Kinza. They occupy about 6.74 MB (7069360
bytes) on disk.
- kinza.exe (1.80 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (672.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.09 MB)
This data is about Kinza version 5.3.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application released by Kinza 開発者. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza program will be found very quickly. After you click Kinza in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-19 21:42:04.727