Kinza is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Kinza 開発者. Usually the Kinza program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\79.0.3945.117\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.72 MB (1805560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Kinza. They take about 6.43 MB (6741224
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (692.74 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (840.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.21 MB)
This page is about Kinza version 6.0.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application marketed by the software company Kinza 開発者. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-13 02:14:06.010