Kinza is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Go over here
for more info on Kinza 開発者. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\80.0.3987.106\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Kinza's primary file takes about 1.72 MB (1803352 bytes) and is called kinza.exe.
Kinza contains of the executables below. They take 6.60 MB (6924552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (696.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.72 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (838.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1.2
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application by the software company Kinza 開発者. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kinza in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-27 06:08:26.920