You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. You can find out more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. Usually the Kinza program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\81.0.4044.113\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Kinza. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.71 MB (1792088 bytes) on disk.
Kinza is comprised of the following executables which take 6.55 MB (6870280
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.71 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (828.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.1
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza program will be found automatically. When you select Kinza in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-16 19:37:11.047