Kinza is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. More data about Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. Kinza is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\74.0.3729.169\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called kinza.exe and its approximative size is 1.83 MB (1922136 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Kinza. They occupy 6.39 MB (6703280
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (592.50 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.83 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (712.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.5.2
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by the software company Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 21:43:15.847