Kinza is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Go over here
for more details on Kinza 開発者. Kinza is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\83.0.4103.97\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled kinza.exe and it has a size of 1.82 MB (1910360 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Kinza. They occupy about 7.95 MB (8335112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (676.09 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.82 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.23 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (832.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.43 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 6.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". The Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kinza in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-05 06:41:48.780