Kinza is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Kinza 開発者. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\77.0.3865.90\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.75 MB (1838832 bytes) on disk and is called kinza.exe.
Kinza contains of the executables below. They take 6.57 MB (6890704
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (717.73 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (877.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 5.8.0
only. For other Kinza versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program by the software company Kinza 開発者. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kinza in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-05 03:44:53.620