Kinza is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. You can read more on Kinza 開発者 or check for application updates here
. Usually the Kinza application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\77.0.3865.120\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.75 MB (1838832 bytes) on disk.
Kinza installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.57 MB (6890704
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (717.73 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (877.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.1
of Kinza. You can find below info on other application versions of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by the software company Kinza 開発者. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kinza from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found very quickly. After you click Kinza in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-24 20:22:06.633