Kinza is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Go over here
for more details on Kinza 開発者. Usually the Kinza program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Kinza by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\78.0.3904.70\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. kinza.exe is the Kinza's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.75 MB (1834744 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kinza. They take about 6.55 MB (6871272
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (714.74 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.9.0
of Kinza. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kinza from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza application will be found very quickly. After you select Kinza in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-31 23:56:24.800