You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Kinza for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your systemKinza 開発者
. Go over here
for more information on Kinza 開発者. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Kinza's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\81.0.4044.92\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1792088 bytes) on disk and is titled kinza.exe.
Kinza is composed of the following executables which take 6.55 MB (6869768
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.71 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (828.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.38 MB)
This web page is about Kinza version 6.2.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Kinza releases:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application by Kinza 開発者. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kinza from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-09 21:10:34.153