You can find below details on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Kinza 開発者. Usually the Kinza program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\75.0.3770.90\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called kinza.exe and its approximative size is 1.68 MB (1765464 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Kinza. They take 6.28 MB (6582448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (653.00 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.68 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (767.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.21 MB)
The current web page applies to Kinza version 5.6.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by the software company Kinza 開発者. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kinza with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kinza in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-15 21:08:15.830