Kinza is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Kinza from your computerKinza 開発者
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Kinza 開発者. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Kinza's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\86.0.4240.198\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it takes circa 1.93 MB (2026584 bytes) on disk.
Kinza contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.48 MB (8896776
bytes) on disk.
- chrome_proxy.exe (760.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.93 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (937.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.69 MB)
The current page applies to Kinza version 6.6.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Kinza 開発者. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Kinza with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Kinza in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your computer, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-13 08:49:00.657