Kinza is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. Additional info about Kinza 開発者 can be seen here
. Kinza is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\78.0.3904.108\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Kinza's main file takes around 1.75 MB (1835248 bytes) and is called kinza.exe.
Kinza is composed of the following executables which take 6.55 MB (6871760
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (714.73 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.00 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.9.2
of Kinza. You can find below info on other application versions of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program offered by Kinza 開発者. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kinza from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". The Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kinza in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kinza.
8. After uninstalling Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kinza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-21 20:42:14.887