Kinza is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Kinza from your PCKinza 開発者
. More information about Kinza 開発者 can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Kinza is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\86.0.4240.193\Installer\setup.exe. kinza.exe is the Kinza's main executable file and it takes close to 1.93 MB (2026584 bytes) on disk.
Kinza is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.48 MB (8896776
bytes) on disk:
- chrome_proxy.exe (760.59 KB)
- kinza.exe (1.93 MB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (937.50 KB)
- setup.exe (3.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.6.3
of Kinza. You can find below info on other releases of Kinza:
...click to view all...
Kinza is an application released by Kinza 開発者. Some users want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Kinza from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kinza or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it exists on your system the Kinza app will be found very quickly. After you click Kinza in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kinza by Kinza 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Kinza by Kinza 開発者 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kinza in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-11 11:51:34.800