Conexant HD Audio
A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by Conexant
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Conexant. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\TC70045700C.temp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -ITZ12PExa.INF. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 1.15 MB (1206912 bytes) and is named UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1206912
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Conexant HD Audio:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Conexant HD Audio:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
How to delete Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:38:51.080