Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Conexant. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\TC70045700C.temp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO\UIU32a.exe -U -ITZ12PExa.INF. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 1.15 MB (1206912 bytes) and is named UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio contains of the executables below. They take 1.15 MB (1206912
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Conexant HD Audio:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by the software company Conexant. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. After you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:38:51.080