Conexant HD Audio
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your systemConexant
. Additional info about Conexant can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -IT15Plmwa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. Conexant HD Audio's primary file takes around 4.34 MB (4547928 bytes) and is named UIU64a.exe.
The executables below are part of Conexant HD Audio. They take about 4.34 MB (4547928
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, we are not saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-09 12:59:22.853