Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. More data about Conexant can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO directory (same installation drive as Windows). Conexant HD Audio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO\UIU64a.exe -U -ITZ12PEwa.INF. The application's main executable file is named UIU64a.exe and its approximative size is 1.38 MB (1446968 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which take 1.38 MB (1446968
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Conexant HD Audio. You can find below a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program offered by Conexant. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Conexant HD Audio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-30 00:03:52.320