Conexant HD Audio
This web page is about Conexant HD Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Go over here
where you can read more on Conexant. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Conexant HD Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IE13CC2xa.inf. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.14 MB (3294936 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU32a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 3.14 MB (3294936
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Conexant HD Audio releases:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Conexant HD Audio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio application will be found automatically. When you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:35:08.963