Conexant HD Audio
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Conexant HD Audio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your computerConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU32a.exe -U -G -IPILCC2xa.inf is the full command line if you want to uninstall Conexant HD Audio. UIU32a.exe is the Conexant HD Audio's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.52 MB (2644608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Conexant HD Audio. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2644608
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is an application by the software company Conexant. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". The Conexant HD Audio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Conexant HD Audio in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 09:14:04.180