Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. More information on Conexant can be found here
. Conexant HD Audio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Conexant HD Audio is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -G -ILT1CC2wa.inf. The application's main executable file occupies 2.80 MB (2939520 bytes) on disk and is titled UIU64a.exe.
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which take 2.80 MB (2939520
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to Conexant HD Audio version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Conexant HD Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program by Conexant. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Conexant HD Audio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Conexant HD Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Conexant HD Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After uninstalling Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your computer, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Conexant HD Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:51:42.753