Conexant HD Audio
Conexant HD Audio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PCConexant
. Go over here
for more information on Conexant. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Conexant HD Audio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_AUDIO_HDA\UIU64a.exe -U -ITE1HERya.INF. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled UIU64a.exe and it has a size of 1.26 MB (1316864 bytes).
Conexant HD Audio is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.26 MB (1316864
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Conexant HD Audio. For more Conexant HD Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Conexant HD Audio is a program marketed by Conexant. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Conexant HD Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Conexant HD Audio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Conexant HD Audio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Conexant HD Audio". If it exists on your system the Conexant HD Audio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Conexant HD Audio in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Conexant HD Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Conexant HD Audio.
8. After removing Conexant HD Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Conexant HD Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Conexant HD Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Conexant HD Audio by Conexant from your PC, nor are we saying that Conexant HD Audio by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Conexant HD Audio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 23:09:00.110